RAIN Summit West 2012 this past Sunday was a whirlwind of a day, packed to the brim with new research, fascinating discussions and more than a few thought-provoking ideas. It was without a doubt our biggest and best conference yet: hundreds of people attended to hear from more than 50 speakers, 2 keynote presentations, 2 research presentations, 3 POVs (Points of View) and 7 panels.
We'd like to thank all of our speakers and presentators, all of our sponsors and of course everyone who attended!
We'll post videos of the Summit from RTT News as soon as possible and have more coverage of the conference in the days ahead. In the meantime, here's a quick list of some of the coverage of RAIN Summit West:
- Taylor on Radio-Info coverage
- "Media Audit: Internet radio listening continues to spread like wildfire" (Radio-Info)
- "Measurement a big topic at RAIN conference" (Radio Ink)
- "Internet radio listening 'is no longer a trend, it’s a behavior'" (Radio-Info)
- "RAIN Summit West explores Internet radio's future" (All Access)
- "Triton Digital says it’s time to ask IP radio listeners for 'registration'" (Radio-Info)
- Inside Radio's Monday issue included three stories from RAIN Summit West, subscribe here
You can find RAIN Summit West's agenda and speaker list here.
We hope you'll join us in Texas on September 18 for RAIN Summit Dallas, or on October 5 for RAIN Summit Europe in Berlin.