Dozens of top radio and online audio executives from across Europe will meet in Brussels this week for the second annual RAIN Summit Europe, at the stylish Hotel BLOOM!
As with other RAIN Summit events such as last month's successful RAIN Summit West in Las Vegas, web radio professionals will gather to discuss all facets of Internet radio and online audio, participating in panel discussions and presentations and advancing the development of the business of online audio across Europe.
Brussels, just a few hours away from almost everyone in Europe (either by plane or train), is an ideal location for the Summit. And even though we're just days out, and the seating that remains is limited (last year's gathering in Berlin sold out), we're not raising prices for last-minute attendees. You can register for the event using either Eventbrite or Amiando.
Topics on the agenda will range from business to technology to programming and include best practices for measurement of online audio, multiplatform content distribution, mobile streaming, sales strategies, and programming for audience growth.
And we're happy to announce a last-minute addition to the day's agenda: Mediatic Conseil’s executive director Michel Colin will make one of the day's "featured presentations." Based in Switzerland, Mediatic Conseils offers training courses on local advertising techniques and on the effective use of local media.
Other confirmed speakers already include an impressive mix of Internet radio and online audio executives, including:
- Ali Abhary, CEO, Spectrum Medya, Turkey
- Jan-Willem Bruggenwirth, Managing Director, 538.nl, The Netherlands
- Matthew Carver, Radio Coordinator, EGTA, Belgium
- Ben Drury, Founder/CEO, 7Digital, U.K.
- Hakan Kostepen, Executive Director, Product Strategy & Innovation, Panasonic, U.S.
- Jan Poelmann, RMS, Germany
- Robert Proctor, CEO, Audioboo, U.K.
- Alain Reyes, Head Manager, NRJ, France
- Patrick Roger, VP/Global Sales & Marketing, Adswizz, France
- Jöel Ronez, Director of New Media, RadioFrance, France
- Christian Schalt, General Manager, rs2 and KISS FM (Berlin), Germany
- Kjarten Slette, Head of Music, WiMPmusic, Norway
- Holger Weiss, CEO, Aupeo, Germany
- Steve Whilton, Director of Product, Last.fm, U.K
The day's entire agenda is now available on the RAIN Summits Europe web page here. We hope to see you in Brussels!